Review on Karva (Royal Scalp Ritual & Luxury Hair Spa)

It was my first time to Karva. I've seen how this saloon is very much publicised by various local artist etc Hence, i would love to try their services. Booking a slot wasn't much of a hassle, just have to book via online. I went to the JCube outlet. My appt was at 3pm and i was welcomed by the warm staffs there. I thought the ambience and deco of the place was very nice and cosy. We were given a menu of complimentary drinks for selection. I chose chamomile tea and then, one of the staff started to attend to me.

My overall experience was just meh. I'd rate it 2/5. For people who frequent hair saloon, you can identify if the services and techniques is good or not or whether it's worth your money. Honestly, i wouldn't recommend people to go for this particular treatment because it's not worth your penny. It cost me $180 for my length.

They stated as royal scalp ritual but didnt live up to it. Totally. My scalp was massaged for less than 10 mins. I freaking looked at the time of my watch when it started. The massage techniques were poor. I've been to cheaper and better service saloon. Started off with putting some liquid on my scalp, massaged for less than 10 mins then i'm left on my own for about 40 mins. Then, she washed off my hair. I noticed she didn't put any conditioner. But that didn't really bother me. After that, back at my seat, she applied something for my hair, put on the steamer, left me on my own for another 40 mins or so, then, washed my hair again. Done with that, she applied hair serum on my hair and blow dry my hair. Even the blow dry techniques were..not so efficient.

Towards the end of the day, the effect of the treatment is hardly visible despite not washing my hair or anything. So, bottomline, this place is overrated. It wasn't a bad experience for me but it's not worth paying the amount for the standard of service given. :) I wouldn't mind paying this amount if the service provided reasonable with the price stated. No, i didnt manage to capture any shots within the saloon as my mobile died on me.

Nevertheless, had a nice time catching up with dear ilah <3


Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts