Unseen creatures

Dear diary,  

Believe it or not it's coming to my 3rd year of being in this company... somehow I can't stop feeling grateful for being part of this company.  I still couldn't believe like after a decade of serving the nation,  I'm blessed to be somewhere better.  Indeed the grass is gender on the other side.  In terms of staff benefits and welfare,  this company is definitely  way better. They have such good welfare for the staffs. 

It's just so unlike my previous company.  I feel the benefits given is way more useful and catered for the staffs usage.  As I work longer in this company,  I can feel the amount of responsibilities increasing.  I attended Moore workshops that are useful for my role and exposed to variety of cases.  

In fact,  there are some cases that has relation to supernatural encounter,  I believe.  It's a touchy issue as not everyone has the same beliefs despite similar religion.  I find it challenging to discuss such subjects, though at the back of my mind I have such suspicion.  These things are unseen and there's no confirmation of truly they are the cause of certain disturbances. The lack of knowledge in these areas also pose as hindrance towards approaching such subjects.  However,  it's undeniable that such things exists.  

This serves as an eye opener for me.  I began to have a realization on how these things are inevitable.  These creatures have existed way before humans, which is stated in Quran. It also made me reflected and gives me an awareness on the importance of prayers.  Simply because we need it.  We rely on it for protection and to strengthen our beliefs towards God and HIS powers. It also made me reflected on how sharing your happy moments or achievements to people or social media can invite a sense of jealousy on others.  This relates to penyakit ain,  which is deemed more serious than being black magic.  

This incident taught me a lesson to be more mindful of what I post,  to which target audience am I posting to and thinking on the impacts of my actions.  I believe not everyone is happy for your happy moments. 

Alhamdulillah for this realization.  May God protect and guide us all,  specifically,  my clients.

On a random note,  healthy food makes me feel good. 😜 Below are from Aloha poke. They taste so good,  fresh and tasty.... except it's costly😔. Hence, can't have it on every other day. 

Yours truly, 
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts