brazil score agn

hey hey its been a long time i updated dis blog yea ..
hmm im fucked up by my msn blog la..alwaes kinda slow n stuck half wae
well ma sis went to camp heheh
fool her
she believe

haha
humans keep their words
its a lesson fur her
not to take my wrds forgranted yea yea!!





damn dis blog too cant put pict..well i guess ma comp gt sth wrong den ..
haiyo ..

fears


the worries lingerss
in my mind
day n night
thinking of it
doubtin whether can i suceed
wad if i fail??
how do i face d truth
am i strong enough to face d reality
i cried deep dwn day by day
thinkin prayin
tt god will love me
n giv me a chance fur me
to suceed not for pride
bt juz to make my parents smile
can i make it?
alwaes thinkin of it
sorrows n fears stored deep dwn
nth cn cease d pain
onli god noes how scared
im feelin ..


dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts