my 19th!

before i forget or missed out anything abt ytd, let me jot that down here. this year birthday was celebrated wayyy much different than the rest. instead of celebrating it with just my family/friends, this year, i had it with along with my cousins, nephews, aunts/uncles, 'grandma&grandpa'.

honestly, i dint expect to celebrate my 19th this year, i mean i never had a thought abt it at all. bt yea, thanks to the sweet people around me, i must say its an awesome 19th! the day started off as usual, bt coco cooked fr me salmon. mum did blackpepper steak & pulut & some finger food.

in the afternn, mum asked if i want t tag along with the rest t go kubor and all. since ive gt no plans, i decided to do so. so, my grnd.pa was supposed t fetch us to go there. bt by the time they reached my hs, they were all soaking wet because it rained heavily, they took lorry btw.

so, they stayed over my hs t cut the cake etc. because the rain has yet t stop & we consumed whtever that was brought. very happening! yes, as i celebrated it with my huge adorable cuzz, shikin who's birthday falls on the same date as me, bt obviously she's younger la ahh. bt maybe pictures wise she's as old as me, because she's big compared to my small bod. haha. once the rain had stopped, we went over t marina barrage. gosh, it wasnt my first time gg there, bt fr the first time i see it was damn packed like as if there's an event gg on, plus all the banglas and all. bt it was nice of course, esp with my loved ones around me. in total there's like 20 of us who came along.

otw back, we stopped over at grnd.ma's hs t have our supperr, which is briyani & beloved daging rendang. omg, im totally in love with it soft & chewy, sedap giler oi! bt dint consumed much because by right, it was way my eating time. yep2, then kind hearted grnd.pa sent ea of us back t home safely. :)

yes, im thankful t have such a great fam and seeing our bond has become stronger than bfore is very heart warming. :)) well atleast, its nt like the other side.

okay, so tday im meetg love! blog more soon la, pictures...next post!

last bt nt least, special thanks to those who bothered to text me personally to wish me birthday, who called me jst t wish me, those who wished me on FB. i truly appreciate it all.

& happy 17th to beloved shikin. :) love youuu la! hehe.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts