Pearlista Clementi First Visit

I've read and seen the reviews from customers who went to Pearlista and i checked the prices and thought it's quite reasonable and affordable..So, i made an appointment at clementi outlet. A day before my appointment, i received a text reminding me on my appointment.

I chose to go for scalp and hair treatment. For my hair length, it costs $90. My appointment was a 1:30pm and it ended about close to 3pm. So, the first thing that i saw when i entered, the space was quite small. So, moving around the saloon with few other customers along with hairdressers, was quite a challenge.

The place wasn't really neatly organised or well kept. It's quite messy and no drinks or magazines to read were provided throughout the session. My scalp treatment has 2 alternatives, either the mint, for dandruff or ginseng for hair fall. So, based on my condition, i opted for the ginseng.

The hairdresser who attended to me was good in during the washing and massaging and treatment part. However, i was expecting more actually. When it comes to blow dry my hair, i felt that she's quite slow and not as professional compared to some other hair saloon i've been to. Guess, that's forgiven because she did mentioned she was new.

Overall, i'm not too sure if i'm ever returning because i would say the service provided is just average. She recommended me not to wash my hair for 2 days after this treatment. Or atleast 24 hours. Alrighty, shall see how long this treatment will last. Obviously, on my part, i shall do my part to maintain. Hair masks and serum etc.

Nothing wow much, really. Maybe, just another average saloon to go too for hijabis. hehe.
Below are the pictures after the treatment.


Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts