Emperor Spa @ Eu Tong Sen St

I have to give reviews on this outlet as this is one of the best and affordable massage parlour that I've been to in Singapore. Why I say it's affordable because right now they're going on promotional price. Even so, the service provided is still in tip top condition.

I've been needing a massage due to aching feet and neck. We reached there at about 2am in the morning, didn't make any reservations at all. Lucky us, there are still available slot for the 4 of us.

However, we had to wait for about 15mins. While waiting, we were assigned to a room. A room can cater up to 4 pax as seen from the images. I was excited upon seeing the room. The chairs were adjustable, along with USB wires for charging of phones. They provide 2 wires either for iphone or Android. That's really thoughtful of them.

On top of that, we can choose to watch any movies listed in the TV provided. There's quite a variety of movies installed and it's up to date movies!

The staffs who attended us were from Malaysia, Chinese Malaysian, mostly and they did a good job in massaging. My masseurs was Sam, he's friendly and professional! There's no hard selling etc. I'd recommend this place, go while the promotion still last. Price will not be the same once promo is over.

Fb : Emperor Spa

Enjoy!





Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts