Throwback to bachelorette parties

It's coming to a month of being official. Before i post prior to my 1 monthsarry, i shall post a major throwback events that made an impact in my life.

Back then, weeks prior to my big day, my loved ones actually made the effort to surprise me leaving me speechless. Guess, i didn't show much of reactions but truthfully i was very touched by these people. So there's 2 group of people who surprise me with the staycation. First one was held at Lloyd's Inn by my team puakas. The second one was held at Raintree Hotel by my Bbs'. They were indeed the sweetest ones that i ever had.

I never had a clue about this staycation thingy but i truly appreciate their every little efforts for planning, decorating and sacrificing their time to make my last few days as a single woman so memorable. I truly cherish this bond that we had. It was indeed only events as such, that we could have all of us gather together, catching up and it was beautiful.

Both were equally located at a nice location. My first time staying over at both location. LLoyd's inn was very cosy and the space was just nice for the 6 of us. It has an outdoor balcony which, my team puaka decorated it beautifully with my favourite color props and snacks. I was really impressed with the set up. The shower concept is also an open concept, it has quite an interesting concept. The downside of this hotel is the pool. The pool is tiny, hardly practical enough for swimming but more of for...taking shots and just making yourself wet.

The raintree hotel also offers an open concept balcony. The downside is that the aircon wasn't functioning well for the room that we got. Hence, we were quite uncomfortable with the amount of people and the heat of the room. When we called for assistance with regards to the issue, one of the staff came and after minutes of trying, he said he was unable to repair the aircon at that point of time, as it was already at night.

When my gf suggested to bring a fan in, only then he did. Even so, initially, the fan wasn't working. Only after a few attempts of figuring out then it managed to come alive. When asked could we change to other rooms, we were told, all other rooms were fully booked!

It was only towards morning that the room started to get colder. The outdoor balcony invites ants and other insects to come by if you leave rubbish in the open. They should provide a covered rubbish bin, instead of the normal ones. However, the view of the surrounding is beautiful because it was surrounded by greenery. If you worry about meals, fret not, the breakfast buffet is halal plus, there's always delivery. I saw a beautiful big pool and jacuzzi that they have but i wasn't able to enjoy that because i was unprepared and was working that afternoon.

It was overall an enjoyable experience being with the ones who matters to me. :)































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts