AlhaMdulilLaH!>!>



hmM..i freakin fucked up by MDm koh!!

she shouted at me..how dare she! she was blaming me of dunno how to draw table n blaming me wie gt lines at the sides..URgh!! how in the world wld i noe?? she is soo0o0o pettY..get out of my life ! i dun understand wie she alwaes kept shoutin at me !urgh!! now fnn i gt no guidance..i dunno how to even score!! fur the theory , i've studied but i still failed! ouh ..god pls pls help me!!

i cant believe dat i actualli pass my el for common test!! alhamdulillah!i realli tot i failed!! only god noes my feelings!! well..i want to score in my humans rather den sci..that phy pull me dwn

my chem improved .den my phy slack..but i still wan to buck up coz i tink phy not that difficult..hap b'dae joe..n tmr jaja b'dae..hap b'dae too..ahaks out of a sudden gt 1 stranger asked me whether i noe raj frm adss..i was lyke hus daT??but den he joked askin me 'can i get to noe u?' i was lyked thinkin is he fur real?? ouh freak! watched me to my floor n shouted sth to me askin me to tell raj wat crap..as if i care..wateva!hm..i realli loved both of my parents alot!!

im grateful..n thx aisha n falina n syaz fur teaching me in wateva studies..well im a slow learner._-_well now im incharge of sec 1 fam camp..hm.. become the camp co-od agn..hopefully it runs smoothly..

DeaD

eMo_-_saF

Comments

Popular Posts