fuckin idiosyncrasies

dunnoe wie
bt felt fuckin bad todae
hate my self so much
hate the world arnd me
evrithink!
felt like endin my life
urgh pressure
yucks
hate it so much
its sucks
god lead me to the right path
yucks i dunnoe wie
i've so much incomplete
i hate it
i wished n wished n wished
bt hmm
my wishes havent come true
wie do i alwaes appear happy?
wen d fact im alone i cried
i cried so much
daily tears
weared out as often
bt juz cant stop
dying to be loved
though i know d peeps arnd me cared abt me
well they seemed to care abt me
bt dey dun even understand me
n alwaes wid other peeps
yucks
its disgustin to face it dis wae
wie am i sayin all these crapS!!
shithead
ure damn fooled by ur emotions
n ure weak
ure unable to fight against it
bt i want to to fight against it
i dunnoe wie
im gettin weaker
helpless lil soul
surrounded wif miseries
sumone i need help
i need love
i need warmth
i need peace
i need more of wads not me
i need it
bt can i get it?
i doubt it

dead
saf

Comments

Popular Posts