Surprisingly, coincidently...

An express date with love few days back. We went downtown to have bowling and breakfast together. It was a total pleasant surprise that we both wore the similar color top. hee. I just got a little excited whenever we coincidently wore the similar color top. Its like fated, ya know.

Anyway, what we had for breakfast was much more than the usuals. In fact, it was breakfast cum lunch for me. Well, what we both didnt know was that i ordered a side dish and he did too, ended up i cant finish my siew mai. It was my first time dining at Hong Kong Cafe at downtown and i think the food is pretty good, along with the reasonable prices.

Oh, before breakfast, we had bowling, in which he won. What's new -,- Whenever we had a competition, he always won me. zzz.. But really, i just sucked at bowling, i guess.

That's pretty much for my date with love. Done with my date with love, i headed to Grace Digital Lab at clementi to collect my developed holga pictures. Then, off to meet my babygirls. It was a nice catching up session with my babygirls. That night, i met my colleague along with her niece for a short cycling session. The niece of hers just fancy me, probably, i guess because i'm always there to tolerate her whatevernots, every now and then.

Being with toddlers and babies just brings much joy to people's lives.




\





All images by yours truly.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts