Braz wax @ Meditrina Spa @ Tanjong Pagar

Hi there,

few days back, i went for a brazilian wax at Meditrina Spa at Tanjong pagar, 61 Tras Street. Overall, i would rate 3/5 for the service given. Along with the brazilian wax, I also did naval candling for the first time. It was such a relaxing experience for the naval candling. I love how the masseus massaged my tummy, it makes me feel totally relaxed that I almost dozed off.

Okay, previously I went for a brazilian wax at Revive Wellness, located near  beach road. Honestly, I prefer the service there. Not that this spa didn't do a good job but because I felt that the service at the Revive Wellness was done more professionally and the place for us to clean/wash up is located within the cubicle where we will be waxed.

For this Meditrina Spa, I was given a locker to place my valuables. Once done, I was told to change into a Kimono provided then the staff lead me to a small cubible where I could do some wash up. The cubicle for washing up was really squeezy and cramped. I have difficulty undressing and washing myself within the constraint space. Once done, I went back to my designated cubicle for the waxing session to begin. For this spa, they used hard wax. Somehow, this staff takes a longer time to complete her job. I guess, one good thing about this spa is the staff really get rid of the ingrowns using tweezer, which really hurts. Yea, it hurts more than waxing itself.  It wasnt my first time experiencing that but still everytime i go through it, it still hurts. :(

Done with the waxing session, the staff offered me to apply a brazilian mask, in which i've to top up an amount of money which i rejected. Good thing about the staff that attended to me, she wasn't persistent on asking me to get a whole package or purchase the products that they sell.

However, upon payment, her supervisor, i think, is the one who did the hard selling method. She was reccomending me to get the mask at $58 for one set. Yea, throughout the time that she was doing the explanation i just kept quiet and was just listening to her. I didn't even say yes or no. But at the end of the conversation, she assume it was a yes from me. tsk!

Sorry but i won't buy your method. Immediately, i said no firmly and instead, i purchased a tea tree oil (cream based) to be applied at areas everytime after waxing. It can also be used for other purposes for skin. Yes, i did some reading and i know tea tree is good for the skin, hence, i didn't mind getting that. Furthermore, i'm do waxing almost every month. Guess, it would be worth the money for me.

Hehe, i guess that's the end of my review of brazilian wax at Meditrina Spa. 




Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4


PS: Click on label ; waxing to get more waxing reviews from me.
Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts