Self shot, nightshift

Wish i look like my age. Some people looks much more mature than their age. Some its not due to their face but more of due to their size. Fact is people do judge at first impression. I hate it when people judge on others due to how they look or size. Who the fuck are you to judge?


And as humans there will always be people to hurt your feelings, giving unneccessary remarks that will bring you down without them realizing how muh damage they have caused to the self esteem of the victim.


I guess that's enough for today. On a brighter note my dilemma has ceased, i've prayed and i believed thay if it is the right path for me, god will show me the way, insyallah.


Thankyou to my beloved folks for believing in me and supporting irregardless of whatever decision that i'm making. I really hope god will show me a way out because i wish to move away from where i am now. Amin


Yours truly,

Saf


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts