Perfect weather for some warm clothings

The weather has been cold lately and it really gives me the mood to wear more layering and more warm clothings. Thus, i surf the net for some inspirations. I need more pretty sweater/cardigans. I think it will come in handy on my lazy days too.

But first, i need to wait for my pay.







Guess, i've invested alot for raya preparations etc
Gosh, i need to be more discipline with how i spent. Honestly, I'm still quite dissapointed the fact that most lost the raya spirit at this point of time already. Maybe due to work or other commitment and people tend to think that jalan raya is not that important anymore.

I really have to get use to this.

On a lighter note, I am currently taking weekends classes and i'm hoping that i could really gain alot from it. hehe. I shall not mention what class i took, as yet.

Probably, i shall reveal it only when i get my cert, hopefully.


Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts