Review : DMU make up class

This is my first time entering a make up class held by DMU and i would it's worth my money.


Alhamdulillah that i've gained knowledge from this short workshop despite no practical is involved. It was located along the stretch of Hajah Maimunah, opp Joo Chiat Complex.


Ambience

I love the ambience of where the class is held. It was air conditioned, clean and the space was just nice for the number of pax that they took in.

No tables for us to write on but that's fine as it is only an hour plus workshop.


Pace

It was taught by Nazlin, if im not mistaken. Hearing how she got started in make up motivates me as that's how i got hooked to make up to, via involvement in theatre/dance.

Her pace of teaching was moderate. It was clear and she seemed really relaxed while teaching us. She also answered queries by the participants along the way, while teaching. Her demonstration was good! She explained step by step and shared tips on make up.


At the end of the workshop, some of us queued to purchased their products. I got myself eye shadow base/primer and concealer of two tone. I find the prices of their products is pretty reasonable. I would strongly reccommend this workshop to anyone who is interested in make up. :-)


Yours truly,

saf


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts