To be someone of your past

Everytime you speak ill or speak with very little feelings or emotions left for someone you've been together before, i would always told you not to do so. As afterall, she used to someone special to you in your past. Now, i know how it feels like to be treated totally like a stranger.

Thankyou.

Yes, I sincerely still adore the man whom i used to know.
It ain't easy to know that man has dissapeared but that's the truth.

Thank you god for showing me the hard truth.
Because seems that you don't even have a little feelings of regret or emotions left,
for someone who meant the world to you.

Above all, i know you're someone of a big heart.
For that, i'm sure you will find someone who can love you whole heartedly.

I may have left but seems that you don't truly understand the reason why i do so.
Time heals everything and so, I pray daily that I will get over this.

I will still be praying for you and watch you grow from far.
Indeed, being with you was the best time of my life.




 










































PS: Hopefully, someday god will make you realized...




Yours truly,
saf


Comments

Popular Posts