hypocrites?

There has been too much on my mind lately. I hate when this happens. I lost my appetite and lost interest to communicate much with the the people around me. Iget agitated easily and always often lost in my own world. I thought I've found my inner peace but days like this makes me feel like i'm still stuck. why?

I just received a random phone call from a once used to be a close friend, now, turned to be acquaintance. Well, i thought it was a sincere random phonecall, little did i know. That phone call turned out to be a confession that she has been speaking ill behind my back and my good friend was daring her to admit it to me.

Yeah, guess, i could take that directly. Honestly, i'm fine with people criticizing me directly than behind me. What i couldnt fathom is the fact that my name was mentioned behind my back despite our rare meet ups.

How often did this occur and why the hell am i the one is being criticized?
fuck. yeah, i know this is the feeling of being talked about.

Well, whatever it is, im soo glad that im no longer close with you girl. Cause you're too much of a hypocrite yourself. Probably, you thought it was a joke. I'm fine with harsh jokes when im very comfortable with a person. But yours doesnt sound like a harmless harsh jokes. It sounded so judgemental of you. Like you're filled with so much goodness of yourself and all you could see is the flaws of others.

Yeah thats you. and that explains why you kept losing close friends.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts