Bad Neighbours

My turn to pick a movie for our date and it was totally hilarious. We enjoyed the movie very much. A good movie for a good laugh, along with a super adorable baby in it.

I just love everything about today, simple dinner with some great conversations and a good movie to end our day. My first time trying lobster bisque as suggested by B. I still prefer my mushroom soup though. Hee. I love how i discover something new and it makes me curious and want to know more.

Someway along the way, we bumped to my old friends and it kind of reminded me of someone. I guess, it's a norm. By the way, i've learnt to be more tolerant of little things Getting worked up over little things is tiring and sometimes, i cant help it but i've learnt to distract myself.

Love B!

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts