A throwback of a series of events

A good catch up session with my beloved Bbs' in which we had lunch at Badoque at Thomson Rd. My first time heading there and initially, I thought the location was inaccessible but I was wrong. It's just a few stops away from Marymount mrt via bus. It was also my first time walking around the Thomson Rd area and I realized that there were quite a number of other cafes situated along the road. For café lovers, you people should try exploring around there.

My review on Badoque, 4/5. Never fails to disappoint me. With their generous serving and warm service, I wouldn't mind recommend this place to food lovers. We ordered the beef ribs, 1 plate is more than enough for 2 pax. The fish & chips were mediocre though. Apart from that, we ordered the chilli chuka squid and also another side dish, which I forgot the name of it but consisting of potatoes + cheese + bbq sauce. Overall, tasty & worth the money!

Done with lunch at Badoque, we went over to harbourfront to chill together. That was when Zaida joined us and we stayed till late night. Thankyou to zaida for sending us home, nana for the lunch, huda for accompanying me while waiting for the rest and yana for her entertaining topics.

Few days back, I went to Sentosa with B. hee. The weather was perfect! Not much crowd as it was a weekday and totally enjoyed being with B. I made that lasagne just for us but this time round, lacked of taste. Didn't put as much salt/seasoning for the flavour. Previously, I did it with mumsy observance and she taught me to add more of this and that. Well, that resulted to nicer taste but a less healthier version.

Today, I attended one of my lions' wedding held at Sembawang. It was really nice to see my lions reunited for a beautiful event. I shall post more photos of this event in my next post.









In most times, when I'm treated as such, I can't help questioning god why do I get such a treatment? How can I make things better? It's hard to be positive for long. Too strong for too long.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts