Tragedi Oktober

Rewind back to a year ago where we had it all started. I didn't know what to expect and wasn't really sure of what i want. But all i know i found that inner peace whenever i'm with him. The way we click despite our set of differences and how we tolerate each other's whatevernots.

More importantly, being with him makes me :)

I've had endless thoughts and considerations for what future may hold. And i hate to overthink but i'm always wishing for the best. Even if this doesn't work out, all i want is us to be a better version of ourselves and i believe everything happens for a reason. I still believe there is a reason why we met how a new chapter unfold for me.

October will be a memorable month for me, even more for him. Just few days back, sent my new phoney for service, got new tyres for his baby and he lost something so valuable to him only after few months of having it. I've never seen him in such distress and somehow, for that moment, it reflected something to me.

Whatever that has been given to us, belongs to the one above. If we are not thankful with what we have, it might be taken away from us. Sometimes, things that are taken away from us, made us think of the one above. It might be a way of how the almighty wants us to remember him, in some ways.

For that, i'm so thankful with the blessings that i have till today.

Hee, that aside, someone actually mentioned, 'i'm wonderful!:)' Totally made my day.




Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts