His big day

The day my king got older and i got a car to drive him around. It was very fulfilling, we get to explore Sungei Buloh, to the old cemetry where his old ones were there, it looks well maintained despite being buried in a deserted spot compared to the newer ones. I like the peaceful ambience of the surroundings.

We managed to explore the roads of lim chu kang, passing by jln bahtera etc Passing by such roads, makes me reminisce the times i went for camps during my childhood days. It was probably one the best times of my life because i truly enjoy being in the outdoor and bonding with the strangers.

Now, at this stage in my life, no more campings..so i resort to going for holidays! hehe.

Explored lim chu kang, brought us to west coast where we were supposed to dine at the hawker centre but i couldn't really figure out on how to go and so we ate at the plaza as Pa was already cranky and famished. -,- His withdrawal symptoms is really bad! :((

The next stop, we went is at seah imm because my sis was craving for the pad thai..As for me, had light dinner then, we proceeded to the indoor stadium. My intention was to stop at tanjung rhu but i didnt turn at the right road, so, it leads me to the other part, closer to the new national stadium. A nice place to sit and chill. Indeed, they built a new shopping centre just beside the stadium.

Ma being herself, upon seeing ntuc in the mall, did some grocery shopping. And..that wasn't the last stop. Ending off the day at Rubinah as Pa was feeling hungry, again. -;- Me on the either side, still felt full from dinner and so, i went somewhere else with my babes while waiting for my folks to dine. Done with their supper, we went home, like finally. hehe.

So that's how i fully utilize a day of having a car. 











































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts