Pre Wedding of Amy & Elfe

Few weeks back, B accompanied me to recce this pretty place for a photoshoot session of amy&elfe. It's true that prettier places are hard to reach without a transport. That being said, the urge for me own one is so strong. Not just for own personal use but also for such situation, when conducting shoots etc.

Either me or fil has to have one soon...
Somehow, for some location, it's easier when travel by bike than car. Reason being, car, have to consider on where to park etc As for bike, it's not so much of an issue. Nevertheless, thank god that so far for all the shoots i've covered, there's not much issues on going to the desired location.

For this couple, in which the guy loves motorbike, he decided to have a pre wed shoot along with his big baby. It was fun. I had fun, going from one spot to another. It was my first time shooting with this theme and i'm still exploring how to make it better. I didn't really have proper gadgets when shooting in the dark thus, i resorted to using what i have.

Thank you to dear B for helping me out. hee. He was being very helpful bringing me around, becoming the lightman for the day, wish i could have more lights to captures the features of the bike in the dark. Well, atleast, this experience have given me exposure on what to take note of and the kind of effects that i could or want to achieve at the end of the day.

For this couple who's been together for few years, chemistry was already there. Thank you for trusting me to shoot for the day. Till then, best wishes and insyallah we'll see again on the big day.

Oh, so if any of you are interested to engage me as your photographer, do fb search me at :
Saffy Greenfreak
Email : weirdchic_greenfreak@hotmail.com






Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts