Mardhiah's Wedding and an unexpected surprise!

Due to my hectic schedule, I hardly have the time to do proper updates.

Anyway, on 13 September, I attended an ex-close friend of mine wedding. The reason why I say ex close friend is because really, we used to be very close during our secondary school years. We had the same CCA, she'll always be there, waiting for me before we go together for our trainings. We shared a lot of common interest and did stupid things together. Bottom line, she's such a good reliable friend. I guess, as we aged, we got busy with our own lives, not as close as how we used to be.

Nevertheless, there is no awkwardness whenever we meet up. We can still talk about anything and everything under the sun. Her wedding was held separately, 2 days. 1 hers, the next day, was the groom's side. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend her wedding on her side due to my hectic schedule and I thought she wouldn't keep track of my presence.

However, my mom attended the wedding with her colleagues as both our mums were colleagues. So, upon encountering with Mar herself, she actually questioned about my presence. That really touched me in some ways, leaving me feeling guilty of not attending her special day.

And so, the next day, I headed down to the East, just to attend her special day on the groom's side before rushing to work then after. Indeed, it was a blessing to witness this blissful moment of hers. I pretty think they're very compatible with each other. May their marriage be filled with much love and joy. Insyallah, amin.





So, school on the other side is going good. It was pretty hectic for the last few weeks, it's draining me. Affecting me emotionally as well. In addition to that, things at home were not going smoothly, everything was in chaos and B was affected too. Despite the tough days, I'm glad to say things are going smoothly now, Alhamdulillah. Thank you god for the strength and patience given.

I did presentation, a final one for this module. Little did I know, one of my team members is a photographer/videographer!! That was such a pleasant surprise. In fact, he approached me and ask me more about my progress etc. Even offered to guide me through. We are all learning and I'm looking forward to learn more, definitely!



I didn't plan to be a photographer or even thought of people calling me as one. It all started as my interest in capturing shots and slowly, people are asking quotations etc I'm thankful for the trust and opportunity given and yes, I know I have a lot of weaknesses in my works, which is the reason I want to learn so much more.

But first, I need to freaking sort my picturessss!!! Too many pictures, 2 hard disk. Damn, I need to be more organize!!

Done for today, looking forward to a date later! :)

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts