A sweet surprise

For the past few nights had trouble sleeping at night. Sometimes, pms can be such a bitch and it could be even worst if some things that doesn't go your way during these bitchy times and it turned me to be a bitch.

I hate it when I'm turning to one. Then, all the negativity starts sinking in and I started to be vulnerable and I can't think of other solutions. My sorrows starts to overtake me and it is one of the worst feelings ever. Because no matter how much I tried to be positive, I cant. In addition to that, not being able to pray is worst because prayer helps to calm dear soul.

I know of course I still can say some prayers without practically doing it but it still feels different.

Sometimes, when I'm so helpless all I do best is to fade away. And just when I was pulling myself away, you came...

And it's the least that I expected. I don't know but I did ask god that to help me feel better because I'm feeling so helpless. Then, I don't know what happened.

It's as if my prayers are answered and love, it healed me.

I came to realize that the qualities that has been missing from the ones who took care of me is the qualities that I'm searching for in a partner. It's true, expectations leads to disappointment and maybe, I should adjust mine.

Thank you dear B, your presence means a lot to me. :)

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts