Used to be

One of my favourite activity, is to explore the various hairstyles and I couldn't have the courage to do that if not for the good service and convincing hairstylist. I used to have long hair, way past my chest and just one fine day, I decided to snip it short. Ever since then, I think I'm sticking with short hair for the benefit of my scalp. So, recently, I've been keeping my hair till the point, I felt the strong urge to snip it again, and I went to visit my usual saloon located at Yishun, Kelly Hairdressing.

How disappointing to know my favourite stylist was no longer there. Yes, he ever mentioned to me about leaving the place but I didn't expect it to be so soon. From then on, I didn't have the confidence to try edgy style, afraid other stylist couldn't do a good job.

Guess, I was right. I wanted an undercut with bob layered. A lady attended to me assuring me that she was able to pull it off for me. I was..slightly not convinced but decided to just trust and give her a chance and well, it didn't look too bad but wasn't really the kind of look that imagined.

I stick with that look for days, then, a friend of mine took a picture of my undercut and to my horror, it wasn't neatly done and I thought. GRR!

So, one fine day, I was walking around Bugis+ and I passed by this hair saloon, Vintage Studio. I prefer to analyse the hair stylists because somehow, the way they present themselves, place a huge impact on my confidence in trusting them to snip my hair.

A guy attended to me and did a proper undercut and bob. Snipping my hair few inches and making it prim and proper. Only after the second haircut I had within days, I felt satisfied with his work and I guess, it won't be my last time visiting that saloon. :)

So, below is the name card given by my used to be favourite stylist. I heard from his colleagues he moved to Ang Mo Kio but I'm not sure exactly which saloon he went to but whoever who have any info on his whereabouts, please update me! hehe.

Thank you in advance. :) He's really good! My short hairstyles are all done by him.


That's all for today!

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts