Date with Fil

We shoot together but hardly catch up with each other. It's been quite some time since we last meet up and have hearty conversations. That lunch at Wing Zone was also due to a need if not, I guess, we would be lazy to go out. Going out on a weekend is such a drag for me. Every where will be crowded and you have to fight for seats, deal with the crowd and all. Not fun at all. However, I enjoyed being outside because I love people watch. There's just so many characters and styles which serves as an inspiration to me.

Glad to meet fil and looking forward for our next assignment.

That aside, Bugis has changed a lot! The basement is filled with even more attractive tasty snacks and Bugis+ is so much livelier now, seriously! It used to be so dead, hardly people frequent there except for the cinema but now, I think the stuffs sold there is way better that stuffs sold at Bugis Junction.

Guess, living here is all about changes. There's hardly much that we preserved. Its all about upgrading and improving and whatevernots.

That's all for today!





Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts