Our impromptu reunion

Sometimes, the best things in life happens when you least expect it. I received a text from my baby girl the other day, she was asking for my mailing address to post an invitation card to her big day. That little conversation leads to a meet up, a while later, she tried asking lala if she's available and happened to be, she is!

And so, that's how our little reunion came about. Indeed, weddings are so beautiful because its events like these that brings people together. Surely, we do not need to have such events in order to have meet ups but somehow, its such significant events that makes it like a must to meet up before a new life begins, isn't it?

Lala and me met up earlier to get some stuffs for our baby girl, we shrieked as usual upon meeting up because it has been decades since we last met up. Still as crazy as how we used to when we meet up, loved that vibes! Done with some retail therapy, we proceeded to meet our baby girl. It was such a heart warming meet up, exchanging of tips and advises from the newly bride to the bride to be and myself. I felt grateful to have friends who're so open and honest in giving 'tips' because I'm sure these words would be helpful for us to prepare ourselves when the day comes.

Oh by the way, we ended our meet up at Chocolate Origin. Hee, it's so sinful yet it tasted so good! Extremely love the richness of the dark chocolate cake. Moist and rich in flavour, worth spending and a good cosy spot to catch up. :)

I'm not quite sure when our next meet up would be but my best prayers goes to my baby girl who's getting hitch pretty soon. Much love!



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts