Review at Q.Diva, Far East Plaza

I saw a post by my colleague on his girlfriend who went to this saloon and I thought the hairdresser did a good job.

So I enquired this colleague of mine and after I got the details, I proceeded to make an appointment with the hairdresser. I got to know her name is Ms Lily. A very kind and friendly hairdresser, who is very sincere in providing good hair services for her customers. Throughout our phone communication, she replied very promptly and upon seeing her for the first time, she welcomed me with a wide smile along with a hand shake.

It made me feel very welcomed. Oh, and she runs this saloon alone. I did scalp and hair treatment. I must say, I love the way she massaged my scalp and neck, the products she used is so refreshing as I've dry scalp. She used some minty shampoo, that made me feel so good. We had such an ongoing conversation throughout the treatments, she did some self disclosure, sharing with me her past customers etc. It was really nice to see how much she takes care of her customers.

As far east plaza grows older, it seems that there are more and more competition going on. Despite that, she never do any hardly selling and didn't even ask to sign up for packages.

It was such a good experience for me and I wouldn't mind going back again, totally.

If you're interested, you should try!
Far East Plaza, #04-43b

Contact Ms Lily, +65 9663 8581








Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts