Ramadan Mubarak 2017

Life has been pretty hectic for me, from school to photoshoot assignments, other commitments and not to mention work. It's been ages since i last update here. Seems like right now is a good time to update. I'm in the midst of editing one of my assignments pictures but i think i need a little distraction right now.

Alhamdulillah that i've been given the opportunity to meet ramadan again this year. This year is a little different for me. For the first time, i'm with a new company, new experience, new accommodation. There has been changes that i'm adapting due to a change of environment. Work is much better now but i can't deny, i still feel mundane because i can't find meaning with my current position.

However, still blessed and grateful that this new environment is better than the previous, just that the distance is a killer for me. Currently, i'm spending more on cab/grab, thanks to the distance and the need to be on time.

On a lighter note, i'm glad to have my godsend granny's place for me to accommodate on days that i've to be early. This change of lifestyle has been good for me. A place of my own, gives me the feeling of peace and serenity.

School wise, i'm done with first sem of year 3! Can you believe it, i'm almost reaching my last lap :) I can't believe that i could go this far. I still remember words from someone i knew who encouraged me to go further than where i am now and i did. I've challenged myself, in fact, i am blessed to have a group of girls who're willing to stick together to encourage and support each other. I can't imagine going through all these hardships on my own. Anyway, below are my lovely Badass Babes!





That's all for today, looking forward for 2 more sem and i'll be done with school, insyallah! :)

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts