Always in my prayers, and misses

The kind of sacrifices i have to make, during this tough phase. 2 major obstacles are done and i'm left with 1 major challenge to face next and it's only a matter of time. And it's making me very anxious because i'm worried if i don't have enough time to absorb everything that is needed in order to overcome this final obstacle.

At this point of time, i'm pretty much blessed that i could depend on my godgrandma for being able to stay over at her place to do some intense mugging session with a dear friend. I'm so close to the final lap and i can't wait for it to be over.

I've been sacrificing alot of time with B and it makes me frustrated when we have difficulties to even see each other. I tend to express my frustrations towards him wishing that he could do something about it. Sometimes, maybe, i guess, i'm not being practical but i really hate the fact that our quality time is so limited, always.

I've been talking around and made up my mind that it's time to find other opportunities as soon as everything is settled down. I came across a video with regards to work commitment and since i'm spending more than half of my life dedicating to work, i shall persevere and pursue what i feel will bring much more meaning in my life. Hopefully ...god grant my wishes.

If people ask, how tough is it to juggle between work and school?

I'd say it isn't that tough, provided you are discipline and committed. You must also have the passion because this will be the drive that will push you keep continuing regardless of the circumstances that comes along. A supportive partner, family and work environment plays a significant part to your success as well.

I wouldn't say my work environment is flexible or supportive, so, you have to 'work smart'. There's no point working hard if you don't know how to work smart. In my organization, your work hard is not so much appreciated. So, you really need to learn how to work smart to balance your commitments.

It gets tougher towards the finishing line but hang on and stay strong, it will soon be over.
And one thing for sure, looking forward to quality time with B. :)

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts