27 only...

This happens only once a year and this year, it was extremely special...due to the fact...of i shall not disclose. Anyways, B was kind enough to spend this special day with me. I wasn't expecting anything, the fact that he was from night shift and all...But this sweetheart actually had some plans at the back of his mind.

He brought me to harbour front first, asking me to wait somewhere for awhile, few minutes later, he appeared with a wide smile holding something in his hand, which was very predictable...a birthday cake. But what was unpredictable was that he got it from Awfully Chocolate!

I've been wanting to try their cakes! OMG. True enough, it's the kind of cake that i love. Taste of dark chocolate and rich in moistness of the cakes, i love the fact that it's not overly sweet unlike most cakes. Next stop, he rode up to the harbourfront ...which i thought we would just sit and stargaze or something along that line...

But he was saying something like we are in rush...and i was wondering rushing for what?! Then, B went straight to the cable car counter and collected the tickets. Never expected him to be so romantic ahhh. hehehe.

Funny part was during the part we were in the cable car, he has a fear of heights and got panicked that he got tense that he couldn't bring himself to light the candle.

The rest, is for me to keep as part of my sweet memories. Indeed, this is one of the memorable birthday, i've had with B. Thank you my love for the thought, plan and making it memorable for me.

To my family members and friends who wished me via any means, i truly appreciate the warm wishes and the unexpected gifts! Much love to those who matters.












Yours truly,
sad

Comments

Popular Posts