Contemplating, to let go?

Hello again,

It's been a while since i last pen down my thoughts. Life has been pretty interesting lately. I'm done with school and looking forward for grad ceremony which will take place towards the end of the year. I'm so glad i managed to complete this shit for about 3 and a half years. This was my time plan and i'm thankful that i managed to complete it within my time plan.

Followed by, i received some good news on something that i've been waiting for about 2 years. Like finally, after some renewal process, we are looking at something BIG. I shall not announce till i get it in my hands. Alhamdulillah.

Moving on, just when i thought of leaving...like soon, maybe atleast early next year. Then, comes an opportunity. Now this opportunity could save me alot in future but it's going to tie me down, again. If i accept this opportunity, i will have to stay for another 2 years. Oh gosh, 2 years sounds short but i'm afraid of the slimming chances to hop on to a different sector, the clock is ticking. Within that 2 years, i'm also afraid if i will forget the skills and knowledge that i've acquired throughout these years.

This is a big dilemma that i'm facing right now. Sharing with love about my doubts and fears but again, he never really tells me what to do. He shared his opinions but allows me to make my own decision, ultimately. I need to think hard. Like seriously.

I've rejected the previous opportunity, considering of my intentions to hop on another sector. However, years gone by and i didn't managed to land on another sector and i stayed. I stayed on till now. The longer i stay, the stronger the urge to leave is there. But how to now? I need to weigh the pros and cons. I wouldn't want to have regrets after making a decision.

At this stage of life, every decision is critical. It determines the kind of future you'd have. There's so much considerations that one has to make. The decision that i'll make will not only affect me but people around me as well.

A side note, I received updates that i'm able to collect the invitations soon and it's something that i look forward to as well. That would mean things gonna get more busy than it is now. Well, actually, i'm not that busy as of now. hee.

Honestly, i don't know how people can switch career just like that after being so long in one. I need that courage and the golden opportunity. Right now, i really need the guidance.

Yours truly,
saf


Comments

Popular Posts