New achievements, 2 new babies!

Ola my dusty diary,

How long has it been since i last log in? I haven't had time or the urge to pen down my journey. Today, is just one of the days that i feel like writing. Since, i'm not working and I have been through some memorable episodes of my life that i feel is worth writing. So, here it goes.

It's coming to the end of 2019. How time flies, it has been a half year plus of staying with the love of my life at our humble abode. We just had a home photoshoot in the early of December 2019, initiated by our ID.

It was our pleasure to have him over to capture some shots of his works and the end result of 3 heads. Alhamdulillah, all is well. We were indebted and felt so thankful to have met our reliable ID, Joshua from Cozy Space. It seems that the bond has been built and we truly feel, he's not just an ID but instead we became friends and i truly recommend him to others who are in search of a reliable ID.
I'll share some of the behind-the-scenes of the shoot below.

Moving on, it has been few months since i finally got myself a riding license. This was something that i've been eyeing for and i've been waiting for the moment to pursue it after i got married. After several attempts and the final TP before SSDC changed their class 2b bikes, i succeeded in getting the license. It was very unexpected and i'm so thankful for the great riding instructors in SSDC.

They're truly genuinely, committed and passionate instructors. Even during the times i failed repeatedly, they never failed in giving encouragement and motivational words. They truly deserve to be recognised for their efforts. I made an attempt to do multiple practicals a week, making my way to SSDC to brush up on my skills and master the necessary techniques. It was nerve wrecking each time waiting for the results to be out.

But once, its out and you finally managed to get it, it's unbelievable. The feeling of riding on the highway for the first time, i almost teared because i never thought this day would come. Thank you to my dear love for giving me the support that i needed.

3 months later, after going around surveying which baby suits me best, i managed to get a hold of a cutie. I shall introduce my cutie in another post, in time to come. Up to this day, i've yet to get a nice shot with my cutie. I can say love fell in love with my cutie when he's on it. He prefers to use it over his rabbit for quite sometime. Simply because its fuel saving and provides a comfortable posture when you're on it, making the riding experience such a breeze.

Towards the last week of December, love finally got himself a new baby. I've never witnessed him being so excited getting a new baby. Days or weeks prior to getting it, he kept doing intense research on his baby. Learning more about it's features etc Even I wasn't that excited upon collecting my very first baby.

All this is a blessing in disguise in keeping me company while in search of a suitable baby for me. His initial baby that he's eyeing for wasn't the current baby that he got. Thanks to being with me, along the journey of getting a new baby, a shop owner from A S Phoon suggested him to get his current baby, considering the affordable maintenance cost of the baby. Hence, ever since then, he started reading up on the new baby and fell in love with it.

All in all, all is well, truly blessed for the little things. Enjoy the pictures below. Pictures are taken by your truly.

You may refer to the last image for further updates from my ID.













































Yours truly,
saf


Comments

Popular Posts