First ramadhan, just us

Hello there,

Today was our first day of celebrating ramadhan at the comfort of our crib, just the two of us. 

We managed to get sahur meals for love the night before and as for me, I can survive with just 2 pieces of bread for the whole day. 

We slept almost past midnight but still managed to wake up for sahur. So blessed that I'm in a new position. This enables me to prepare sahur meals for days that love with be eating at home. 

There will be done days that I will be having sahur or breakfast alone due to our different work schedule. No complains about that because I get to work from home for most days and I'm starting to enjoy doing it actually. 

They extended the CB, a little part of me jump for joy because I get to work from home more. Why I enjoyed doing it is because simply it saves a lot of time.

You don't have to spend time looking good, doing yourself before going out. You don't need to travel to get to work. You get to plan your time wisely. 

However, there are quite a number of limitations. Given the nature of my job requires me to move around and conduct face to face interactions. Now, we can't do as much as how it was supposed to be. But....I still pretty much enjoy it being this way because....

It made me workout at home more often than before. In fact, I'm doing more cardio and hiit training now. I even managed to meet some good instructors and had zoom workout sessions. It felt really good!!

Each time I learnt of others difficulties, I felt more thankful for the blessings that had been given to me. And I pray that God bless everyone with kind hearts to always lend a helping hand for those in need. 

Truly,
Saf



Comments

Popular Posts