Trip to Lazarus Island

Ola hoomans,

Not sure if anyone is reading this space. Nevertheless, occasionally, I'll drop by to not some memories...

Few days back, while the Hindus are celebrating Deepavali, my puakas and I made plans to visit Lazarus Island. 

I never really had the opportunity to spend time at the island before. The last time I went there was when my dad rented a yacht and we only stopped by for a while.

This time round, I managed to spend time there and doing myself in the sea. Oh it feels so good!!!
Oh how much I miss swimming in the sea. The weather forecast mentioned will be raining but no. 

It was such a good weather to be out under the sun. However, when noon, it got very hot despite being in a tent. 

And so we got changed and prepared to go off. 
 
Just in case if you're wondering how to go there? You may purchase tickets from Marina South Pier directly or https://islandcruise.com.sg/.

So the ferry will depart from Marina South Pier and arrive at St John island. From there you'll have to walk over to Lazarus. 

The day before when I told love about my plans...love asked me if I wanted to be fetch when going home. I felt so loved when my baby initiate such efforts❤️. 

I felt so thankful for having such understanding and easygoing partner. Alhamdulillah. 

Anyway enjoy some photos!


Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts