Therapy investment

Dear diary, 
 
Today,  love and me decided to purchase a therapy investment. It was my idea as I saw this cutie in one of my pop up advertisements on my social media page. The other day,  we went to try the product and I felt it's a good investment,  considering the fact that there is an increasing need to feel relaxed and to release the tension in our body. After much consideration, we purchased this item at a good deal. We were infomed that this deal only last till valentine's day. So, we felt it's good to grab it while we can.

We were supposed to go IMM to purchase it. Unfortunately, due to unforseen circumstances, we decided to purchase it at CWP. We were thankful for the warm hospitality by the staff,Joyce. She definitely made us feel welcomed and there were no hard Selling or feeling pressure to make a decision.She made us feel comfortable that led us to a final decision.

We were informed of the costs and promotions. The good thing is that,  it allowed us to pay installments for 3 times.  We even purchased the extended warranty despite some hesitation from myself. We are expecting the item to arrive end of Feb. I will provide a review of the product once it arrives. 

Meanwhile ... can you make a guess what is the purchased item?

Yours truly, 
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts