Love birthday trip

 Dear diary, 


Been so long since I last visited you. Just want to share this beautiful memory that I had experienced few days ago. 

The plan I had in mind was to bring love for a birthday trip and I was contemplating on a few locations and keeping in mind that i can only afford a short trip due to school commitments. Just so coincidently that I was talking to my SIL the other day and she mentioned about wanting to bring her kids on a trip on the same period that I'm planning. So, I got an idea of going for a trip together. 

The plan was to go and return together. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we departed and returned on different dates. Nevertheless, we had a day that we managed to be together, and it was hilarious to think of how his mom accidently gave out the idea to which location im bringing him because it was meant as a surprise. 

The first day, i went to the Swissbell Hotel and i thought the service was good. They prepared a complimentary birthday surprise for love. 



That was really surprising because even the complimentary cake tasted good! Prior to my trip there, there was a staff who texted me to confirm my stay and surprise plan. Once I checked in, the staff, Danang, led me to my room. Overall, the location of the hotel is good, nearby to eateries with a supermarket at the basement, it was really accessible. The room was spacious and generally clean. However, the downside is... the texture of the bedsheet is not comfortable for my skin and one of the staff actually just came into my room when I was sleeping when I did not answer the door upon the knocking. That was really shocking for me! I was asleep when I heard some knocking on the door which I was still unsure if that knock was meant for me... I got up and was preparing myself and the staff just opened my door, and I was panicking to dress myself appropriately. 

Upon hearing the noise from the wardrobe, the staff immediately exited, and I opened the door to check who actually came into my room and the staff apologized for barging in as he wanted to send the cake. I was still half awake and just accepted the cake and return back to the bed where love was still deep in his sleep. The pool was also quite small and more suitable for kids than adults. I had a really good massage session at Eska HarbourBay and I chose the holistic package which was really relaxing and rejuvenating. 

The next day, I moved on to Aston Batam Hotel and residences where it was located strategically as well. It had a minimart just opposite the hotel and there were a few stalls nearby. Love was surprised because he did not expect my SIL family to join us. 

Planning the trip was a breeze and because we only had a day together with the driver, I planned out the itinerary as below for the 2nd day: 






I wouldn't want to waste time with the thought of having to plan on the spot. Thankfully, we managed to follow through with a few changes as suggested by SIL. It was my first time going to Sunboss City Walk and I thought it was such a great indoor place for children and adults (for shopping). There was clothing store nearby where it sells numerous clothing with very affordable prices, and it reminded me of the
shop, 'This Fashion'. 

We didn't have seafood at Wey Wey but we had it at LOVE seafood instead. The service there was very prompt and tasty dishes which i highly recommend going. We had lunch at Magal Authentic Korean Restaurant Batam. No complains on the food, the meat was delicious, but service was alittle slow. 

We brought the kids to Panbil Nature Reserve, which was free for entering but to feed the animals, would need to pay $15/pax. Due to the cost, SIL only bought 2 tickets and got love to accompany the bf to have close encounter with the animals. Bf actually kissed the snake inside and was super excited to have close encounters with the animal with no fear, at all. It amazed me with his bravery and interest towards animals. 






Overall, I really enjoyed myself taking a break from the daily mundane routine and spending precious quality time. 





Yours truly, 
Saf 

Comments

Popular Posts