ahaKZ ..todae is such a day fur me..

looking at all types of facial expressions when receiving their results really taught me a lesson..i dun wanna fail at the end of the day after four yrs of hardwork..n all the cost of paying the sub!!

im realli terrifieD..i wan to study !! but at times i tink that i juz dun haf the tyme..but dat is not an excuse!! fur sure! i shld haf make time ! i cldnt let time pass juz lyke daT..ma sis gt 27 pts..daTs quite bad ! i realli hope i can do betta den her hopefully!!oh god pls help me ghuied me to the right path!!congraTS to those who gt their results with flying colours..ahmad, thx for givin some tips wen goin to laselle..it makes me tink twice..thx ct for alwaes encouraging me!! i realli need that n pls juz inform me if u tink dat im slackin..i wanna improve my maths!! bt i dun noe whu to look for..urm i wanna ms yeo bt i tink dat it will trouble her futhermore she pregnant..n now evryday gt remedial..surely gt her own class rite..hm..ani1 willing to help me??

haiyo now i still need to practice for my campcraft comp comin up!! freak ..lol..very tired larh!!haiyo den how wat to do??hm.. hopefully i can keep up wif my studies..i failed my fnn test ..urm..i dunnoe why den nxt2 wk still gt common test..kk muz b discipline!! saf ,wake up!!

u gotta save urself!! da future is in ur hands !only u can determine it!

dEaD

saF

Comments

Popular Posts