wATcraPPy fanAtic woRLD


ouh ..wat nice memories i had durin our np outing at endau..ouh..still remember our sweet memories dere..ouh gonna mizz em all..

ouh wie does tyme pass so fast??hm.. im gonna leave all my companions..urgh i realli gonna mizz mai life in sch..no more all the sports competition..but im plannin to take ci course..if i succeed atleast i can still come back top sch n see my dear ones..hm..i guess we gotta continue our life..lyke da..tyme never stops..but at tymes i realli wished dat im dead..dead fur da betta.

well at tyme i felt dat im realli a burden to my parents n the ppl around me..i never meant to be a burden to ani1..i hate letting ppl down..i hate to make more sins but i juz cant stop myself..i knew i am very weak!..well i noe fur the past 2 daes i've been experiencing stomach aches..it hurts so much dat i cant sleep..ouh..i wonder wad did i ate??well my ynger sis also experienced it..only da both of us get it..but atleast my ynger sis recover faster den me..in addition to dat..i still got sore throat..ulcer at my tongue n my mouth..urgh it hurts alot wen i try to swallow sumthin..i also got fever..wats more??end my life soon?? im realli puzzled by ppl now adaes..well moz of da muslim ppl now wifout any feelings of shame drinkZ liquor..i mean lyke do dey noe wads gonna happen to dem>?do dey noe dats its very sinful n it realli gonna backfired dem in aniwae..aniwae wads da great thing of drinkin liqour..well dey take forgranted thinkin dat dey will still be allowed inheaven..for god sake pls reflect on urself !!ouh i juz dun noe wads gonna happen to the youth in future..god protect em pls!!
summore juz now kena lecture by ruhaizah.urgh!!juz cant stand it so sarcastic summore ..fur atleast 30 mins..ouh jesus help me! den dat goH also scolded us..9 mths goin to o level still giv me dis shit results..My god! my mom also nv lecture me dat irritatin wae..n also she asked us to copy 5 TIMES correctionS plUS da QOuesTioN..isnt dat ridiculous??!!haiyo!!

Comments

Popular Posts