cliques outing

hello people. :)

past few days have been great fr me.

so love want t date me out on the sun. our first proper date after god knws hw many days/weeks. heee. it was superb. esp aft tht stupid fight.

thanks love. you're still my sweetest drug.


and after tht, we went t the crocodile farm, pet shop & sentosa with the cliques. heee. it was superbly enjoyable. :))

we took the luge & sky ride at night. woohoo.



hahah. the least expected thing happen. shahh dissapear himself when the croc actually jump up and goes the same fr the dog.

and this is chiobu cindy. we cycled under the hot hot sun & have lots of fun. okay nw back t doing projects. and my cash is running short. my course is scrapping off all my cash away. hmph..
:((
& here sre some of the performance picts.

& i love this babe here.


oh well none of my gfs actually attended bt atleast the closed ones did & yes, its just nice larh.
hhahahah.
jibby love always get bullied.heee.
take a look at this, my performance :
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts