phuture?

sometimes i wonder, what my future will be like?
and obviously that questions always lingers in my mind.

being a designer in life means, no life, just work. i mean it. its not as easy as what the outside people think of it. but really, after being in this course for almost a year, somehw i start to question myself. how is my future going to be like?

do i sound abit too much?
i hope not. & papa was just saying abt me being in the police force after i graduate. In which, it makes me wonder again..why because my initial ambition in life is being a police officer. believe it or not. and i guess that passion is much more stronger than the passion in design. somehow or rather im stating the facts right now. isnt it worrying?

my birthday is coming real soon. BUT, frankly speaking, im not looking forward to it. somehow i feel that my existence over here means nothing. nothing at all. i kept on looking towards 29th on NOV. not a special day. but the day due of my assignment. uh huh.haishh.

anw, despite all these, im grateful i have such nice & helpful friends, and such understanding family members. and their support means everything to me. also not to forget, the very-patient love! yes. thank god for them. the feeling is great, it lightens the burden im facing day by day. i mean, i really thank god. unlike previously, parents seem to not understand my lifestyle and siblings seems to give me a pain in the neck. but now its different.

anw, i went fr job interview just nw @ breeks @ causeway. the place seem chaotic. and yes, somehow or rather i want t work badly. my course keeps on using our money. bloody hell, sickening!

ok. done!

oh, love you drive me crazy,

i just cant see.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts