finally!

phiew!

finally i've changed my skin. i cant write long now. my lappy batt is running flat and i cant be bothered to take it.

ouh fr like god knw hw many days, like finally tday i went hm early. i cant even rmmbr the last time i went hm this early. hahah.

okay i've received new project. and yes the pressure is starting agn. time t work agn. results havent been gd lately. mainly due to late submission etc. sickening facts! :(
okay, ssp mates have been great always havg outg tgr. strengthen the bond i suppose.

what i notice abt myself is mainly i think ther's a great change is me. in my opinion, i use to think tht im stronger as days passed by. but right nw, i felt tht, mentally & physically & emotionally im getting weaker. damn it! why must it be this way.

one of the main reason is because i think im nt as close t god compared t previously, yes, i put the blame on me. i followed my desires, temptations too much. thus, the result is this. somebody slap me hard on my face, let me get out of this stupid misery life.

okay im done.

PS: love my new skin. hahah!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts