out again today. had meeting. it was a looong one. more things were done etc yadayadayada. cuzzies had chalet bt i dint went due t this bt its okay thers always next time.

haish, its never easy pleasing both parties esp the grown ups. its never easy being myself cause im not just what you see. the diff sides are reveal to those who are known and those who understood. sometimes, its hard fr me to tell people, people might not understand. even if i try to make them understand they might not agree to what im doing.

i know im weak and im trying to be true to myself but its just so hard sometimes. yes, i know its deceiving bt i gt no other alternatives. i knw i might give the wrong impression bt i too have a life on my own and im tryg. if only, people understand...

i cnt blame people fr judging me based on what they see but what they know is a diff thing. i cnt stop people frm judging. as much as i try t ignore those judgements, still, sometimes those judgements affects me in a way or another.

i shant say no more..
god, i knw only you understand.



i dnt wish t speak abt this anymore so.. hushh yea.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts