that feeling.

i've no idea whats got into me. i totally forgotten that im suppose to work today and ive confirmed with my mates that im meeting there today. okay like wth. woke up at ard 10 plus nearly 11 am, checked my mobile then just realised that im suppose to work today.

omgomgomg! okay, ive made up my mind that im nt gna work today so i informed the people there, and yes, i cnt help bt felt guilty. urgh. i thought im nt working for any more days besides on last fri, in which, i cancelled too due to the afters of the camp.

haish, anw, i know ive been feeling low lately. sometimes i just cnt help it. ive been pessimistic towards myself, us and surroundings, ive no idea why. i know that love is tired of listening me, being pessimistic etc. okay, im so sorry. still, love never fails to comfort me. thank you love. :)

went out today, i guess i need to clear my mind a while. met love!!! heee. i felt so ecstatic. seeing him with a wide smile on his face just melts my heart. he looks so adorable. heee. okay, we had lunch, then separated, i went over to meet the rest then went to the desired venue.

i dnt wna talk much abt it. bt i admire few of the grps, i thought they were cute with their hands actions and stuffs. i saw few of familiar faces too. and erm had dinner at tamp and homed at 11plus. =;=

okay damn tired nw, tmr school starts, wish me luck cause ive done nothing over the hols. yikes!



sometimes when i feel low and alone and i know i cant depend on you for some reasons, i'll look at the bear and press its palm, hearing your voice coming from this lil stuffs, makes me feel that you're always by my side no matter what.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts