25; <3

As for my 25th, i did a plan for us. i tried my best not to reveal my actual plan for us but love predict correctly as what ive planned even after ive tried to divert his attention away. tsk.

So, we headed to show city, and sci centre. I went there(sc) once when i was young. Due t that, i forgt hw t head there and all. But it was a great experience. It was our first time going there, and damn, i was freezing in there. i wonder how the staffs worked there. which then after we took the stimulator and had dinner. By the time we're done with dinner, we head to sci cntr, time is running out. Only after few minutes of walking ard the sci centre, it was time for closing :( So, we left and grab some takoyaki before heading home.

thank you love for being there for me all this while. tolerating my shits, being patience throughout the lowest period in my life. and never fail to give me support and strength in whatever im doing. ily. happy 25th :)










loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts