moodless

i dont know why but sometimes i felt hurt with the words that you said. i dont know why. maybe it might be just few simple words. i guess its just me. ive been easily fatigue these days. the normal routine is driving me insane, the pressure that im facing with projects and all. it makes my body weak. believe it or not, i went bck home straightaway after school, i knw it doesnt sound like a big hoohaa, but i rarely do so. so when it happens, its something different for me.

and im used to being independant and im begining to love the feeling back. at times i thought i wasnt strong enough to go through an obstacle. i used to teared afraid that i might not go through it, but then when i managed to go through it without much difficulties, and i think back of the times i used to teared, afraid that i wasnt strong enough it feels stupid because, physically & mentally, i know i am a strong person and yet, i wasted my time thinking abt all these, abt hw weak i cld be.

im so uncertain of myself. haiyo

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts