i hate it

you are breaking my spirit to perform. even if you dont want to, i wouldnt even care. but right now, its affecting my grades. if we are not in this together i wouldnt even care if you want to do your work or other wise. im putting so much effort in this and there you are, dating, and slacking and god knows what else that you have to the extend that you cant even complete a simple task given. god knows how your other partner tolerate you. you dont even know what to prioritize, how to balance your life.

and hello, im working and you're not.
urgh.

anw, meeting with lions was always heart warming, it really helps to ease the tension. and i always appreciate them for never fail to make me smile, make me laugh and make me feel good. and mamarazzi hills were hot so i took shots of it. hehe!














i have to tell to myself not to EVER repeat the same mistakes again.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts