Days filled with love!

My weekends has always been the best for me. Its the only day i get to spend time with love. And now that im no longer working, i get to spent both days with him. :) I dnt knw if its a good thing or otherwise. I guess, there's pros and cons to it. To be honest, i am searching for a job right now. My job application tht had been made recently failed. :( Thats really pressurizing because i need cash not for my shopping disease bt fr sch projects. haish, i really hope that, it wont put as much pressure to me as compared t whtever im facing right now.

i cant wait to graduate but at the same time im afraid of what the future holds for me. ive gt few plans in mind but we, as humans, only have the will to plan and only the almighty will determine our fate. im praying hard that i'll have a successful future. im growing old, but its not only me, the people around me as well, siblings and parents. Thus, the responsibility as a daughter gets tougher as i grew older, i feel. Thou, the pressures doesnt really comes much from home, bt i still feel i bear the responsibility of doing well etc.

Okay, whtever it is, ive picked up my courage, pray fr strength from god. And i'll just keep on pushing myself as much as I can. And love, despite whatever crisis that you're facing, you know tht i'll always be there for you :) Adorably sweeet!

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts