A little thing about passion.

My weekends had been preoccupied with catching up with love, my lions & work. It was a great weekend esp on the sat in which, it was the day that i celebrated love's special day. He's already 21! like OMG. yes, and coco mentioned ' now he can watch any movies he wants!' -;-

It started with heaven on earth then to banquet to al nasrin! It was a birthday surprise with his bros and all. It was really a pleasant catching up session, sheeshaa-ed, uno then chap sent me home. Thank god he drove. Hee!

On sat, headed to gym with Gang Gym, then we chilled at Nabin's where we had stories and games! Then rep & me headed to the flyer to apply fr a position where we stopped by at the fun fair located beside esplanade. We took one of it! It was hell of a good time, worth the kaching! Yes, its been really long since i last felt tht way. By the time we're done with it, i was v lethargic because of the screaming & yelling etc.

Then on sunday i worked as kendarat. A new job tht i ventured in, just temporarily. It was an easy job for me. Since im already experienced in fnb etc. But the weather makes it unbearable, like totally. Before that, i met lovee! hee. Luckily, the location was at simei. We even met up after i've ended work and drove me t tamp mrt.

By Monday, my whole body was aching thus i had t ditch my plan t go ECP fr some workout session. Instead, i joined my lions for some makeover session where we learnt make up & some hair -do's @ fil's crib. Oh and Rep cooked fr us! heeeee. :))

OMG and tomorrow i have a special intrvw abt my future plans which i really hope will turns out well.

Last but not least, thou love's away bt his call makes me feel he's close to me. LOVES!




Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts