kangen

been busy past few days work, work and work.

if not, shopping with my babes or mama. like i cant rmbr past few days, went down to geylang with babes and mama t get my baju raya which ive finally gotten it within my budget !! im uber elated at the fact tht i cn get it at such a price. its a real steal :)

then yesterday, headed to johor t help mama buy some kerepeks for raya. then after i went to work right after that. thank god i wasnt late, i had this thought of what i'd would if im late and worst thing stuck in the causeway without any signal. damnnn..

but no, luck is on my side. work was okay, just that some people had to freaking spoil my damn damnnn you old ***.

i know people has been contactg me fr meet up but but but not that i dont want. its just hard fr me t get some free time. even if i have, i feel like i need a rest. im still having my flu. urgh! i just recovered frm it last week and now i got it back, again!.

bear with it people. im sorry.

& i miss my ayg. now that both of us are working its hard t have meet ups and normal convo.
but i just want you t knw i still miss spending time with you despite our busyness. :) xoxoxo!



& not to forget love. duh.
he's always away from me so whats more can i say. :(



loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts