simply awesooommee!


3 consecutive days with love. thank you god for giving me such awesome love. though he can such a pain in the ass at times but most of the times, he's as sweet as candyfloss!


30/9/10

After my BTT which i passed, alhamdulillah. I took leave specially for my BTT. -;-
Its our 41th/3years5month celebration. i dint gt anything for him though. A simple meet up, dinner at manhattan fish market, pool at safra. in which he won countless time, urgh felt like a total sore loser. :(
Then went off to tuition which was cancelled -;-

myspace graphic
Make your own animation

29/9/10


My off day. Specially reserved for him. teehee! Had lunch at starbucks. Initial plan was to go helix bridge but the weather was unbearably hot and so we headed to bugis instead. Hoping to visit helix bridge in future, cause sadly ive never been there. ive seen numerous images of the place, it looks awesome on pictures! & tuition at night.

Gickr helps you to pimp your myspace

28/9/10

Before work, fetched me blablabla, this was written on my previous posts. With a transport, it felt great cause we get t stop by few venues in a day :))

Gickr helps you to pimp your myspace
Make your own animation

im really thankful that though our other plans were cancelled, god gave me this opportunity for us to meet up 3 days in a row. its really a rare chance for both of us and so i greatly enjoy & appreciate it.

i dont admit im a good girlfriend but love can accept me for who i am, and he kept on saying i am but i think im not cause at times i gave him headaches with my mood swings etc. but still he says im no 1. so, its kinda an irony and alittle contradicting cause at times, he said this and that and at other times he speaks so much of the good stuff about me...shall stop blabbering.

And next, my FTT.

sometimes, i feel guilty cause people kept on asking me out but im working on shifts. and most of my peers are working office hours unlike me, so it makes me harder to arrange for meet ups.

im sorry but i'll work on it.
insyallah.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts